Bar Manager (gn) Swiss Alps
Together with our cooperation partner in Switzerland we offer:
Alpine, Asian, different is the motto. In the middle of the Swiss Alps, at 1447 meters a luxury hotel with 4 excellent F&B outlets is waiting for you. As Bar Manager (gn) you will manage the classic bar and the living room. Fine alpine chic, lots of wood, leather and a large fireplace create atmosphere. True to the Euro-Asian concept, you’ll also find a wide selection of sake alongside the classic spirits.
What are you doing as a Bar Manager (gn) Swiss Alps concretely
- Face and host of the bar
- Management of the bar team
- Cigar lounge care
- Maintenance of the guest registry
- Assist the F&B Manager with pricing.
- Duty roster design
- Complaint Management
- Compliance with budgets
- Beverage menu design
This is you
- Teamwork is important to you and is lived by you
- Host and sales talent
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Professional experience in 5 star hotel business or upscale gastronomy
- Experience as Ass. Bar Manager or in a similar position
- excellent knowledge about local products, spirits and wines
- Prior knowledge of Microsoft Office and hotel specific software.
- Organized and assertive
Our client offers
- fair payment
- Employee accommodation can be provided
- Staff Catering
- young, open team
Does that sound like the right challenge for you? Is this your next career move? Yes? Then apply directly to us now using our form.