Chef de Rang (gn) Rheingau
Are you passionate about wine, but haven’t found the right introduction yet? You love the upscale service in the gourmet restaurant, but also the classic, small cuisine?
Then we have just the right job for you. Our client runs a gourmet restaurant and a 2nd restaurant in their small boutique hotel. On the side, this small hotel hosts the largest gourmet festival in the world. Within 3 weeks there will be about 60 events with the international culinary elite and vintners from all over the world. Outside of the festival, similar events take place throughout the year. Special attention is also paid to the wine list, which comprises around 2500 positions. As Chef de Rang you have the opportunity to gain insight into all areas. And if you are enthusiastic about wine in the long term, the client will also be happy to support you in your sommelier training.
What are you doing as a Chef de Rang (gn) Rheingau concretely
- You take care of a smooth flow in your station
- Communication with the guests and the team
- Instruction of the Commis, Demi Chef de Rangs and apprentices in the service department
- Serving the food and drinks
- Jointly responsible for the mise en place
This is you
- Possesses a completed apprenticeship and has already gained first experience as Chef de Rang (gn)
- Professional experience in the upscale gastronomy (preferably star gastronomy) is available
- Independent, responsible and committed way of working
- An open, creative and warm personality with hosting qualities
- Communicative with customer oriented behaviour
Our client offers
- fair payment
- free board
- full support for further training
- Accommodation in the employee residence or support in finding a place to live
Does that sound like the right challenge for you? Is this your next career move? Yes? Then apply directly to us now using our form.