Chef de Rang
You are a passionate host and love to inspire your guests with your service? You have already gained experience in the upscale gastronomy and are looking for a new challenge? Then we have just the thing for you!
As Chef de Rang (m/f/d) you will be part of a dedicated team in a renowned Waldhotel. Here you will have the opportunity to work both in the Gourmet Restaurant and in the hotel area – 3 days a week you will spoil the guests in the Gourmet Restaurant and on the remaining 2 days you will make sure that the hotel guests feel completely comfortable. The team consists of restaurant manager, sommelier and two other service staff. The restaurant has 27 pax.
What are you doing as a Chef de Rang concretely
- Delivering an exceptional customer service experience
- Presenting, recommending and serving food and beverages.
- Ensuring smooth processes during service
- Collaborate with the kitchen team to ensure the highest standards of quality
- Responsibility for an efficient mise-en-place
- Wine service in the station, in cooperation with the sommelier
- Filleting, carving or flambéing in the restaurant
- Serving the food and drinks, together with the Commis de Rang
- Support for the induction of trainees
This is you
- a successfully completed apprenticeship as a restaurant specialist or hotel specialist
- Professional experience in the upscale gastronomy or hotel industry in a comparable position
- good to very good knowledge of German, another foreign language is an advantage
- team-oriented work, flexibility and commitment
- open-minded personality and friendly appearance, combined with good manners
- Motivated and guest-oriented work attitude as well as fun in sales
- in-depth knowledge of the food, wine and spirits of the upscale gastronomy sector
Our client offers
- An attractive salary package including tip sharing
- A varied job in a high-quality environment
- Opportunities for further training and career development
- Free employee accommodation and meals
- Regular team events and benefits
- Sunday and public holiday surcharges
- work in one of the best hotels in Germany with the advantages of a corporation in the background
- varied and responsible tasks
- free use of our fitness room in the SPA area
- Very good further education and training opportunities
- Good opportunities for advancement within the company
- Staff accommodation incl. WLAN in our hunter’s lodge according to availability
If you are ready to work in a dynamic environment and bring your passion for first-class service, we look forward to receiving your application. Just send us your resume and a short cover letter via our form.
We can’t wait to meet you!