Head Sommelier (gn) Swiss Alps
Together with our cooperation partner in Switzerland we offer:
In the middle of the Swiss Alps 1200 positions are waiting for you. Mainly these come from the new and old world, but sake also plays a big role here. Because the whole luxury hotel is alpine-Asian oriented. There are four restaurants and bars, one of which has been awarded a Michelin star. The sommelier team consists of 3 people and is now looking for a new top. If you have already gained experience at a similar level and are looking for the next challenge in Switzerland, this job might be just the right one for you!
What are you doing as a Head Sommelier (gn) Swiss Alps concretely
- Advice to our guests on wine selection and appropriate wine service
- Further development of the high-quality and varied wine list
- Preparation and implementation of wine tastings and other wine events
- Implementation of wine training for employees
- Wine cellar maintenance in collaboration with Cost Control
- Strategic orientation of the wine list and calculation of all positions
- Management Sommelier Teams
- Adherence to targets in terms of merchandise input, inventory turnover and sales targets
- Control of the mise en place of the wines in all F&B outlets.
This is you
- Teamwork is important to you and is lived by you
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Professional experience in 5 star hotel business or upscale gastronomy
- Prior knowledge of Microsoft Office and hotel specific software.
- Organized and assertive
- Outgoing and dynamic personality
- Graduation from a recognized sommelier school / WSET or many years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Sales talent
Our client offers
- fair payment
- Employee accommodation can be provided
- Staff Catering
- young, open team
Does that sound like the right challenge for you? Is this your next career move? Yes? Then apply directly to us now using our form.