Assistant Restaurant Manager (gn) Cologne
For restaurant connoisseurs and aspiring talent looking to advance in the world of high-end dining, this is a unique opportunity. The team of 14 dedicated employees represents the new German school of gastronomy, indicating innovation and quality. The Assistant Restaurant Manager (gn) position is an exciting opportunity to work and develop your skills in this premier restaurant. With evening service, Mondays and Tuesdays off, there is a good work-life balance. A promising offer for talent in the hospitality industry!
What are you doing as a Assistant Restaurant Manager (gn) Cologne concretely
- Assist the Restaurant Manager in managing and coordinating the service staff.
- Ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day operations
- Monitoring and ensuring high quality standards in the service area
- Training and further development of the team
- Responsibility for compliance with legal requirements and hygiene standards
- Active participation in service and close contact with guests
- Participation in events and special events
This is you
- Completed vocational training in the restaurant business
- At least two years experience as Chef de Rang (gn)
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- High customer orientation and quality awareness
- Very good knowledge of German
Our client offers
- Attractive annual salary: 42.000€ gross
- Work in a highly motivated and professional team
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Employee benefits and perks
- Regular team events and activities
- Flexible working hours including shift work
Does that sound like the right challenge for you? Is this your next career move? Yes? Then apply directly to us now using the form.